How we work for you
Black & White Office Consultancy is a friendly, professional and dedicated team of experienced consultants, who work in harmony with your unique business and company culture to:
- Save you valuable time and money
- Upskill employees and improve morale
- Boost efficiency and service levels
- Recruit and train exceptional support staff
- Advise existing office management teams
- Reduce company turnover
- Allow for sustainable business growth.
We do this by providing bespoke ‘black and white’ office expertise that helps you to simply and effectively manage your internal operations and ensure that your office truly works for you. We genuinely love what we do, and we strongly believe that this is evident in everything we do for our clients – why not take a look at our testimonials for further evidence!
We’ll review, report & advise on your back-office operations and internal processes, including facilities management, project work such as moves and fit-outs, health & safety management processes, procurement and business continuity plans. We swiftly identify and act upon improvements.
We’ll coach, develop & support your existing staff, to ensure your operations and systems of work are efficient, streamlined and well-managed in every aspect of office management. This includes project-specific work.
We can project manage, recruit or assist so you’re never left without support. We cover specific roles, fill assignments and recruit talented staff, with completion of a full handover. We also source the most suitable and cost-effective suppliers to support your office.
We tailor our services around your requirements, priding ourselves on the transparency with which we generate our fees and charges. We’re also extremely flexible in how we approach our work with you.
A core focus of Black & White is to enable and empower existing office management and support staff to run your office more effectively, training and developing them through identified project or consultation work.
Throughout our work with you, you remain in control. We are able to begin projects with a fully hands-on approach and later reduce our input to a more advisory role as the work progresses, allowing you and your staff to take over the reins.
This completely flexible approach allows for appropriate upskilling and confidence-building in your staff, as well as providing you with clear return on your investment in our services.
- We begin with an in-depth consultation, during which we will establish the needs of your business and current requirements. We’ll cover specific topics to ensure all aspects of your office management are considered, and to gain an accurate understanding of how your company operates.
- We’ll then devise a completely bespoke and detailed proposal, focusing on requirements, objectives and/or any specific project work, with a view to implementing improvements whilst developing your staff and processes.
- Once agreed, we’ll confirm a start date and a timeframe to work to, ensuring we meet your expectations throughout. We have standard terms and conditions and will produce an Engagement Letter for your review and signature ahead of any work commencing. We’ll also share copies of our certification and insurance on request.
- You’ll never be left without our expertise and support – we will maintain contact at a level suitable to you. We can begin our processes whilst training current staff or new recruits in our methods and exceptionally high standards, and we can discuss this with you at the time of consultation.