Health & Safety Consulting
Many companies don’t have the correct Health & Safety requirements in place. As a result, their Directors are often unknowingly putting their company and employees at substantial financial and physical risk should anything go wrong.
If you employ five or more staff, you need to record the Health & Safety processes being carried out by your company. This process isn’t quite as daunting or time consuming as many believe it is!
- Our aim is to ensure that all companies can manage health & safety with ease, in the knowledge that they are legally compliant. We recommend starting with a gap analysis for a fixed fee of £500.00 + VAT (for companies with up to 400 staff) with a full written report.
- From there, we can help to ensure you have a suitable and sensible policy in place, including risk assessments that are tailored to your business and how you operate.
- We can act as the Health & Safety Officer on your behalf (for firms of up to 50 staff) meaning that you have professional support and expert advice consistently on hand. The HSO role includes one site visit per annum.
- In addition, we will carry out DSE assessments for your staff, which help ensure maximum comfort whilst minimising the risk to employees who regularly use display screen equipment.
- Our qualified Health & Safety consultants can introduce firms who provide a range of related services, including fire risk assessments and equipment servicing, water risk assessments (e.g. for legionella), M&E contractors who will proactively maintain your life safety equipment and other office facilities and services.
- eLearning providers can be recommended, ensuring your employees are trained regularly as required by the Health & Safety at Work Act.
We take the complex aspects of Health & Safety and make it easy to understand what your requirements are, what you are doing well and where you may need to improve or implement new processes; during the work we’ll ensure existing staff are coached where applicable in the area of H&S.