Who we are
Black & White was founded in 2016 by Hana Gray, an experienced consultant who has worked successfully alongside FTSE 100 companies in critical business areas – seeing not only the ‘black and white’ but also the ‘gray’ areas of continuous business improvement! Recognising the overwhelming need for her expertise, Hana has successfully embedded her personal ethics, passion for excellence and notoriously high standards right through to all who work with Black & White.
With combined knowledge spanning multiple business sectors, you can be assured of exceptional service, professional insight gained through hard-won experience, and thorough attention to detail.
We predominantly cover London and the South-East, looking after small to medium sized businesses – however we are also able to cover national or international operations.
Why we’re unique
We base our entire service proposition on understanding that at the heart of any successful business are seamless internal operations and a happy, motivated workforce. We are truly unique in offering all-encompassing expertise that improves and manages your office, completely tailored to you.
• We take time to get to know you and your business, so we can best understand you, your needs and how we can meet them.
• Our services are as versatile and unique as you are, from recruiting, advising and training front-of-house staff, to project-managing office moves.
• We can connect you with an extensive portfolio of reputable suppliers, contractors and ‘people-who-can’ – so if we don’t have a particular skill in-house, we will know a reliable someone who does!
• From the moment you meet with us, our mission is to ensure that you are completely happy with our work and approach. We are passionate about ensuring that you are provided with the best possible service, while our knowledge and experience ensures that we fully understand every last detail of the work we carry out on your behalf.
• We genuinely care about making your office work for you and your staff. After all, the investment you make in your workplace isn’t small, and we want to ensure the worth of every penny you commit through helping to make your office operate seamlessly and effectively.”